Enjoy Your Hot Tub Over The Holidays!
The Winter Holidays Are A Great Time To Enjoy Your Sundance Hot Tub
Sit and soak with your family on Christmas Eve as the kids watch the sky for Santas sleigh & Rudolph's red glowing nose. Unwind after a busy day of opening gifts, Time with family and eating turkey with all the fixings. Have some friends over to relax in the hot tubs warm bubbling water and see in the New Year together.
It really is a magical season, and a Hot Tub from The Sundance Spa Store can help you create memories that will last a lifetime!
As you relax in your Sundance hot tubs clean, clear water and the patented hydrotherapy jets are easing your aches and pains, consider adding a fragrance to your hot tubs water to enhance your experience even more.
Sundance 880 Series Spas, Such as the Best Selling Optima and Award Winning Cameo, Come equipped with a built in aromatherapy system! SunScents fragrance beads work in combination with the hot tubs SilentAir blower to infuse your hot tub with subtle fragrances that relax and rejuvenate your senses.
Add Eucalyptus to open up your airways, Clear your sinuses and breathe easier.
French Lavender is renowned for calming nerves and aiding restful sleep.
SunScents Ylang Ylang has a sweet, Floral scent that stimulates the senses – This particular flower originated in the Philippines and literally means “Flower of Flowers” or “Fragrance of Fragrances”.
For a bolder fragrance, The Sundance Spa Store carries the full range of Spazazz Aromatherapy Crystals. Simply add a capful or two of the crystals to your hot tubs water to enjoy a variety of beautiful aromas.
If you are having people over for a party you may want to come in to one of our 4 stores (Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga Or St. Catharines) for some great accessories!
The “Spa Caddy” attaches to your hot tubs cabinet and provides a place to keep some snacks, and hold a few of your favorite beverages (all Sundance Hot Tubs have some drink holders built in). Another item very popular at this time of year is our Waterproof Playing Cards – They are great for playing all of your favorite games!
Winter Hot Tub use is awesome, Here are some tips on having a great Hot Tub experience in the colder months!
- Keep your towels warm by putting them in the dryer, Then carrying them out to your Hot Tub in a cooler. A warm towel will keep you nice and toasty when you get out of the Hot Tub!
- Increase your Hot Tubs water temperature. The Colder the air temperature, The warmer the water should be! Keeping your hot tub at the temperature you like is your best option, Rather than reducing it and trying to heat it back up again, Which is way less energy efficient.
- After heavy use, It is a great idea to add some Chlorine Free Spa Shock to your hot tub water, To keep it clean & ready for your next hot tub party or hot tub gathering!
- Adding “Ultra-Spa” to your water weekly will help keep your water feeling silky soft and clear
- Make the most of your Sundance Hot Tubs Micro-Clean Filtration & ClearRay Water Purification System. If you are going to be using the Hot Tub more often over the holidays, Increase your Hot Tubs Filtration Cycle to ensure your water stays at its best.
All of us at The Sundance Spa Store wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Your Sundance Spa Store Team