Spa Marvel Natural Water Treatment & Conditioner
This week our blog will focus on the latest in hot tub water treatment, detailing the many benefits of using Spa Marvel as well as outlining how to use the product to get the very best out of it.
Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner is an environmentally-friendly, enzyme based hot tub-water treatment product that can reduce and eliminate the need for many of the chemicals used in traditional spa water treatment.
Spa Marvel® is compatible with all Sundance hot tubs, and works together with the ClearRay UV-C Water Purification System, Sun-Boom and our MicroClean Filters to make hot tub water care a breeze.
This revolutionary spa water treatment is ideal for those who are chemical intolerant, eco-conscious, absentee spas owners or water treatment challenged - or those of us who are all of the above!
Benefits of Spa Marvel®:
- Reduces and eliminates cases of itching, rashes, odors and coughing that can be associated with spa care.
- Helps to prevent foaming.
- Minimizes scale build up from occurring within the spa’s plumbing.
- Prevents scum lines.
- Improves filter efficiency.
- Enhances chemical treatment. You will use considerably less sanitizer to maintain levels than you would without Spa Marvel®, which allows for less chemical wear and tear on hot tub covers, jets and equipment and results in increased spa longevity.
- Supports optimal water balance. The ongoing need to adjust pH and alkalinity is greatly decreased and in many cases entirely eliminated.
- Conditions hot tub water for sensitive skin. People with eczema and psoriasis love using Spa Marvel® as it often improves their condition by alleviating skin irritations.
- Softens and moisturizes skin.
- Allows for less frequent water changes. By using less traditional spa water treatment products than one would without Spa Marvel®, the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of the spa water doesn’t increase as dramatically as it otherwise would, resulting in the ability to go longer between water changes than one would without Spa Marvel®.
- Is gentle to skin and hair.
- Treats your Sundance Hot Tub for 3 months with regular use.
- Water so soft and clean you won’t feel the need to shower after using your spa!
- Spa Marvel’s 100% Money Back Guarantee ensures that if you are less than completely satisfied, you will get your money back!
Enjoy your trouble free spa for 3 months!
One full bottle of Spa Marvel treats any tub up to 500 gallons (2000 liters), and lasts 3 months with regular use. Every 3 months simply add another bottle of Spa Marvel Hot Tub Water Treatment & Conditioner.
Before draining your current hot tub water from the spa, use 1 full bottle of Spa Marvel Cleanser to clean the interior plumbing of your hot tub, then drain as normal.
Once your hot tub is full again, allow it heat up to your desired temperature and then add one full bottle of Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner. For full instructions, click here.
Although Spa Marvel will help reduce the amount of chemicals needed to properly maintain your hot tub, it is still necessary to add sanitizer & spa shock to the water, balance the Alkalinity and pH levels & clean your filters on a regular basis.
Find out more about Spa Marvel by visiting their website: www.spamarvel.com
Come in to any of our six locations (Burlington, Hamilton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines & Vaughan) for more information on the full range of Spa Marvel products and how they can help keep your hot tub water clean and clear with the minimum amount of effort.
The Sundance Spa Store is a provider of high quality Sundance Spas and Finnleo Saunas who service the GTA & Niagara Regions.
We deliver and service our products in cities such as Cambridge, Waterdown, Carlisle, Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Brantford, Binbrook, Caledonia, Smithville, Vineland, Pelham, Crystal Beach, Wainfleet, Port Colborne, Beamsville, Thorold, Brampton, North York, York, East York, Woodbridge, Etobicoke, Nobleton, Caledon, Georgetown, Toronto, Milton, Orangeville, Halton Hills, Welland, Markham, Richmond Hill, Niagara On The Lake, Fort Erie, Thornhill, Niagara Falls and many more!