With a Sundance Hot Tub: Be Prepared for More Time Outdoors
With a Sundance® hot tub, plan to spend more time outdoors year ’round.
One of today’s hottest design trends is the “outdoor room,” a relaxed environment for private enjoyment or casual entertaining. As a private and a social extension of the home, a hot tub-centered “living room” brings the indoors outside. Who doesn’t dream of a backyard where they can relax, enjoy family time, or invite guests for a barbecue and hot tub party? You can have just that, with a little planning, and Sundance®.
Apply the five basics of interior design to your outdoor room:
- Floor coverings (what goes under the hot tub and around it: decks, hardscape, lawns and gardens)
- Wall décor (screens, trellises, hanging plants, a gazebo)
- Lighting (soft, colourful lighting from your Sundance® is one source)
- Furnishings (patio table and chairs, planters)
- Accessories (spa steps, bar and stools, stereo, barbeque)
3 steps to a Sundance® Spa
Identify the area for your outdoor room. Your hot tub plan should include a solid foundation for the spa and an electrical outlet.
Measure the area, including space for decking, plants, trees, paths, etc. You can find the sizes and specifications for all of our hot tubs online.
Enjoy. This outdoor room, sheltered from the wind and surrounded by natural beauty, includes a dining area as well as a Sundance® Spas hot tub.
A backyard design doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel. Just a few tweaks to a current landscape may be all that’s needed to create a personalized hot tub environment.
See installations for inspiration.
The Team at The Sundance® Spa Store