CLEARRAY™ WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM
CLEARRAY treats water with the power of nature-inspired UV-C technology to neutralize waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh water. The CLEARRAY™ Water Purification System uses UV-C technology to neutralize 99.9% of waterborne pathogens and does not introduce any chemicals, ozone gases, or any other by-products into the hot tub water. CLEARRAY™ will help ensure no skin and eye irritation for those using the hot tub - No more dry skin and red-eyes when you leave the hot tub.
Rather than being an expensive after market add on, The ClearRay™ Water Purification System is factory installed as standard on all Sundance® Spas.
- Treats 99.9% of waterborne pathogens.
- Factory-installed exclusive UV-C Technology.
- Ease care and maintenance with annual bulb replacement.
- Durable stainless steel and quartz components.
- No programming needed or difficult set-up required.
- Produces no by-product, chemical or off gas.
- Produces no chemical odors or smells.
- No chemical creation or injection.
- Does not damage equipment, pillows, covers, caps and knobs.
What is UV-C Light?
- A natural part of the spectrum of electromagnetic energy generated by the sun.
- Effectively interacts with the DNA of bacteria and viruses, destroying their ability to reproduce.
- Is a natural process that adds no by-product to your water.
CLEARRAY™ REPLACEMENT BULB
To maintain optimum performance levels, an annual bulb replacement is required with the CLEARRAY™ Water Purification System. The digital control panel on your hot tub will give you a yearly reminder of when a bulb change is required. The CLEARRAY™ water purification system allows you to keep your sanitizer level at 1.0 PPM. UV-C light has been used for years as a reliable water disinfectant. It is used in the bottling & beverage industry, the food industry, industrial & municipal water plants, medical hospitals & pharmaceuticals, HVAC systems & cottages, aquariums, aquaculture, fish farms and many more industries around the world.