About the Bristol™
Contemporary in design and masterfully engineered for maximum performance the Bristol™ is medium sized and ideal for relaxing, reconnecting, or recovering from stress and strain.
Designed to cradle your body comfortably, the Bristol™ model features a special spiral-action lounge seat, exclusive to this Series. Deep tissue, adjustable Accu-pressure™ jets along the legs offer you more control over your therapeutic experience.
The series-exclusive, powerful Accu-Pressure™ therapy seat is designed to relieve tension and pain with ample back coverage and targeted neck relief. Tired feet can find relief with foot jets nestled in an asymmetric dome from this seat. Escape discomfort and strain through a rifling, deep-immersion, high and low impact combination massage, which can be adjusted at your shoulders and back.
The Sundance 780 Series Bristol model is equipped with our superior award winning MicroClean Filtration System, exclusive ClearRay UV-C Water Purification System and Silent Dynamic Flow Circulation Pump. Sundance Spas MicroClean Filtration Systems not only help ensure clean, sparkling water, they also equal less maintenance. Through the efficient combination of highly effective filtering, water circulation and water skimming processes, a unique horizontal filter orientation and a circulation pump that filters seven times more water per minute than typical hot tubs, spas, whirlpools and jacuzzis, you can spend less time on maintenance.
Our 780 Series Bristol is built with you in mind, every element is designed specifically for your Sundance Spa for quality and reliability. Maximum relaxation with features that make hot tub ownership a breeze.
Our Exclusive SmartTub System is available on all Sundance models! Engineered to maximize your relaxation, recovery and performance potential. Control, operate and monitor your Sundance hot tub from anywhere in the world with this exclusive technology!
- Full-Body Lounge For A Total Body Massage, Including Neck, Back, Calf & Foot Jets
- Patented ClearRay® UV-C Water Purification System
- Patented MicroClean® Water Management System
- 20" SlipStream™ Floating Skimmer
- Patented Dynamic Flow™ Circulation Pump
- 2 High Flow 56 Frame TheraMax™ Therapy Jet Pumps
- EZ Access Quick Release Door
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim
- Patented Fluidix® & Vortex™ Jet Technology - No Moving Parts - Built To Last Longer
- Streamlined Digital Control Panel with Illumination
- Enhanced LED Colored Lighting with External Status Indicator Light
- Back-lit Multi Coloured AquaSheer™ Variable Waterfall
- 5 Year Equipment, Controls & Plumbing Warranty
- 5 Year Cabinet Warranty
- 10 Year Shell Warranty
- Patented Rigid-Bond Shell Construction - 10 Colours
- SunStrong Synthetic Cabinet - 3 Colours
- Synthetic Moisture & Mildew Resistant Sealed Base
- Large Open Footwell with Reflexology Floor Dome
- Optional Bluewave® Spa Stereo System
- Optional SmartTub™ Cellular Control System
- Optional ClearRay® ProTect Automatic Oxidizer
- Optional EcoWrap®
|Dimensions||7’ x 7’ x 36″ (213 cm x 213 cm x 91 cm)|
|Spa Volume||350 US gal (1,325 liters)|
|Total Jets||38 (6 varieties)|